Report NEP-EEC-2012-01-10This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tatomir, Cristina F., 2011. "Structural Convergence of the Central and Eastern European Countries: Achivements in the Last Decade," MPRA Paper 35701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lambrias, Kyriacos, 2011. "World Technology Shocks and the Real Euro-Dollar Exchange Rate," TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) 11-261, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Canagarajah, Sudharshan & Brownbridge, Martin & Paliu, Anca & Dumitru, Ionut, 2012. "The challenges to long run fiscal sustainability in Romania," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5927, The World Bank.
- Waltraud Schelkle, 2011. "Choice in European reforms of social policies: The case of public employment services," RECON Online Working Papers Series, RECON 29, RECON.
- Pedersen, Peder J., 2011. "Immigration and Welfare State Cash Benefits: The Danish Case," IZA Discussion Papers 6220, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zsolt Darvas, 2011. "A tale of three countries: recovery after banking crises," Policy Contributions, Bruegel 663, Bruegel.