Report NEP-EEC-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Horvath, B.L. & Huizinga, H.P., 2011. "Does the European Financial Stability Facility bail out Sovereigns or Banks? An Event Study," Discussion Paper 2011-118, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sandra Gomes & Pascal Jacquinot & Matthias Mohr & Massimiliano Pisani, 2011. "Structural reforms and macroeconomic performance in the euro area countries: a model-based assessment," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 830, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Giorgia Palladini & Richard Portes, 2011. "Sovereign CDS and Bond Pricing Dynamics in the Euro-area," NBER Working Papers 17586, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlos Vieira & Isabel Vieira, 2011. "Assessing The Endogeneity Of Oca Conditions In Emu," GEE Papers 0042, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia e da Inovação, revised Nov 2011.
- Giulietti, Corrado & Guzi, Martin & Kahanec, Martin & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2011. "Unemployment Benefits and Immigration: Evidence from the EU," IZA Discussion Papers 6075, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Monica Correa Lopez, 2011. "International transmission of medium-term technology cycles. Evidence from Spain as a recipient country," Working Papers 1132, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Basso, Gaetano & Dolls, Mathias & Eichhorst, Werner & Leoni, Thomas & Peichl, Andreas, 2011. "The Effects of the Recent Economic Crisis on Social Protection and Labour Market Arrangements across Socio-Economic Groups," IZA Discussion Papers 6080, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marta Rodrigues Monteiro & Elísio Fernando Moreira Brandão & Francisco Vitorino da Silva Martins, 2011. "A Panel Data Econometric Study of Corporate Tax Revenue in European Union: Structural, Cyclical Business and Institutional Determinants," FEP Working Papers 437, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Niebuhr, Annekatrin, 2011. "Regional labor demand and national labor market institutions in the EU15," HWWI Research Papers 112, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Marie-Noëlle Calès & Dominique Chabert & Walid Hichri & Nadège Marchand, 2011. "The reform of European securities settlement systems: Towards an integrated financial market," Working Papers 1129, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Fabrizio Borselli, 2011. "Organised VAT fraud: features, magnitude, policy perspectives," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 106, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.