Report NEP-EEC-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schuknecht, Ludger & Moutot, Philippe & Rother, Philipp & Stark , JÃ¼rgen, 2011. "The Stability and Growth Pact - crisis and reform," Occasional Paper Series 129, European Central Bank.
- PIROVANO, Mara & VAN POECK, AndrÃ©, 2011. "Eurozone inflation differentials and the ECB," Working Papers 2011014, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Alho, Kari E.O., 2011. "How to Restore Sustainability of the Euro?," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1259, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Hirose, Yasuo, 2010. "Monetary policy and sunspot fluctuation in the U.S. and the Euro area," MPRA Paper 33693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salines, Marion & GlÃ¶ckler, Gabriel & Truchlewski, Zbigniew & del Favero, Paola, 2011. "Beyond the economics of the euro - analysing the institutional evolution of EMU 1999-2010, September 2011," Occasional Paper Series 127, European Central Bank.
- Dybczak, Kamil & Melecky, Martin, 2011. "Macroeconomic Shocks and the Fiscal Stance within the EU: A Panel Regression Analysis," MPRA Paper 33684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabrizio Cafaggi & Olha Cherednychenko & Marise Cremona & Kati Cseres & Lukasz Gorywoda & Rozeta Karova & Hans-Wolfgang Micklitz & Karolina Podstawa, 2010. "Europeanization of Private Law in Central and Eastern Europe Countries (CEECs): Preliminary Findings and Research Agenda," EUI-LAW Working Papers, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law 15, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- Benedicta Marzinotto & Guntram B. Wolff & Mark Hallerberg, 2011. "How effective and legitimate is the European semester? Increasing role of the European parliament," Working Papers, Bruegel 612, Bruegel.
- Olczyk, Magdalena & Lechman, Ewa, 2011. "Structural convergence among selected European countries. Multidimensional analysis," MPRA Paper 33656, University Library of Munich, Germany.