Report NEP-EEC-2011-08-22This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ayako Saiki, 2011. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through and Monetary Integration in the Euro Area," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 308, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Raphael Anton Auer & Kathrin Degen & Andreas M. Fischer, 2011. "Low-Wage Import Competition, Inflationary Pressure,and Industry Dynamics in Europe," Working Papers, Swiss National Bank 2011-09, Swiss National Bank.
- Daniel Kanda, 2011. "Modeling Optimal Fiscal Consolidation Paths in a Selection of European Countries," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 11/164, International Monetary Fund.
- Tobias Knedlik & Gregor von Schweinitz, 2011. "Macroeconomic Imbalances as Indicators for Debt Crises in Europe," IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research 12, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Enrique Alberola & Carlos Trucharte & Juan Luis Vega, 2011. "Central banks and macroprudential policy. Some reflections from the Spanish experience," Banco de Espaï¿½a Occasional Papers, Banco de Espaï¿½a 1105, Banco de Espa�a.
- Item repec:ner:sciepo:info:hdl:2441/5l6uh8ogmqildh09h55so0o97 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Burda, Michael C & Hunt, Jennifer, 2011. "What Explains the German Labor Market Miracle in the Great Recession?," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8520, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Franco, 2011. "Adjusting to external imbalances within the EMU, the case of Portugal," FEUNL Working Paper Series, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia wp556, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.