Report NEP-EEC-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2011. "A new governance for the EMU and the economic policy framework," MPRA Paper 30237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gomes, Sandra & Jacquinot, Pascal & Mohr, Matthias & Pisani, Massimiliano, 2011. "Structural reforms and macroeconomic performance in the euro area countries: a model-based assessment," Working Paper Series 1323, European Central Bank.
- Heather D. Gibson & Stephan G. Hall & George S. Tavlas, 2011. "The Greek financial crisis: growing imbalances and sovereign spreads," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/25, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Lejour, Arjan & Lukkezen, Jasper & Veenendaal, Paul, 2010. "Sustainability of Government Debt in the EU," MPRA Paper 30139, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Jun 2010.
- Alistair Dieppe & Alberto GonzÃ¡lez Pandiella & Stephen Hall & Alpo Willman, 2011. "The ECB's New Multi-Country Model for the Euro area: NMCM - with Boundedly Rational Learning Expectations," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/27, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Stähler, Nikolai & Thomas, Carlos, 2011. "FiMod - a DSGE model for fiscal policy simulations," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,06, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Alho, Kari E.O., 2011. "Should Sweden Join the EMU? An Analysis of General Equilibrium Effects through Trade," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1245, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Kaminska, Iryna & Meldrum, Andrew & Smith, James, 2011. "A global model of international yield curves: no-arbitrage term structure approach," Bank of England working papers 419, Bank of England.
- Bruzda, Joanna, 2011. "On some problems in discrete wavelet analysis of bivariate spectra with an application to business cycle synchronization in the euro zone," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-5, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.