Report NEP-EEC-2011-01-23This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nautz, Dieter & Rondorf, Ulrike, 2010. "The (in)stability of money demand in the Euro area," Discussion Papers 2010/17, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Giannone, Domenico & Lenza, Michele & Pill, Huw & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2011. "Non-standard monetary policy measures and monetary developments," Working Paper Series 1290, European Central Bank.
- Ignazio Angeloni & Ester Faia & Roland Winkler, 2011. "Exit Strategies," Kiel Working Papers 1676, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Sergio Cesaratto & Antonella Stirati, 2011. "Germany and the European and Global Crises," Department of Economics University of Siena 607, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Martin Kahanec & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2011. "High-Skilled Immigration Policy in Europe," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1096, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Michael Haliassos & Dimitris Christelis & Dimitris Georgarakos, 2010. "Differences in Portfolios across Countries: Economic Environment versus Household Characteristics," MEA discussion paper series 10204, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Balsmeier, Benjamin & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2010. "Ownership concentration, institutional development and firm performance in Central and Eastern Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-096, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Coppola, Michela & Wilke, Christina Benita, 2010. "How sensitive are subjective retirement expectations to increases in the statutory retirement age? The German case," MEA discussion paper series 10207, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Borghans Lex & Golsteyn Bart, 2011. "Job Mobility in Europe, Japan and the U.S," Research Memoranda 001, Maastricht : ROA, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.
- Hurd, Michael & Van Rooij, Marten & Winter, Joachim, 2010. "Stock Market Expectations of Dutch Households," MEA discussion paper series 10206, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Amelie Constant & Martin Kahanec & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2011. "An Expert Stakeholder's View on European Integration Challenges," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1095, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Manos Matsaganis, 2011. "Estimating the distributional effects of mortgage interest tax relief in Europe," DEOS Working Papers 1105, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Item repec:pri:indrel:1277 is not listed on IDEAS anymore