Report NEP-EEC-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Janko Gorter & Fauve Stolwijk & Jan Jacobs & Jakob de Haan, 2010. "ECB Policy Making and the Financial Crisis," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 272, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Brzoza-Brzezina, Michał & Jacquinot, Pascal & Kolasa, Marcin, 2010. "Can we prevent boom-bust cycles during euro area accession?," Working Paper Series 1280, European Central Bank.
- Heather M. Anderson & Mardi Dungey & Denise R Osborn & Farshid Vahid, 2010. "Financial Integration and the Construction of Historical Financial Data for the Euro Area," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 152, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller & Stephen K. Pollard, 2010. "Stochastic Convergence in the Euro Area," Working papers 2010-32, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Marco J. Lombardi & Philipp Maier, 2010. "‘Lean’ versus ‘Rich’ Data Sets: Forecasting during the Great Moderation and the Great Recession," Working Papers 10-37, Bank of Canada.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "Estimating Potential Output with a Multivariate Filter," IMF Working Papers 10/285, International Monetary Fund.
- Antonio Bassanetti & Roberto Torrini & Francesco Zollino, 2010. "Changing institutions in the European market: the impact on mark-ups and rents allocation," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 781, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:eab:tradew:2453 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- AntÃ³nio Afonso & Ana Sequeira, 2010. "Revisiting business cycle synchronisation in the European Union," Working Papers Department of Economics, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon 2010/22, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- M. Conti & G. Sulis, 2010. "Human Capital, Employment Protection and Growth in Europe," Working Paper CRENoS 201028, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Mariam Camarero & Josep LluÃs Carrion-i-Silvestre & Cecilio Tamarit, 2010. "External imbalances in a monetary union. Does the Lawson doctrine apply to Europe?," Working Papers, AsociaciÃ³n EspaÃ±ola de EconomÃa y Finanzas Internacionales 10-09, AsociaciÃ³n EspaÃ±ola de EconomÃa y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Andrade, P. & Le Bihan, H., 2010. "Inattentive professional forecasters," Working papers, Banque de France 307, Banque de France.