Report NEP-EEC-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- de Bondt, Gabe & Hahn, Elke, 2010. "Predicting recessions and recoveries in real time: The euro area-wide leading indicator (ALI)," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1246, European Central Bank.
- Lenza, Michele & Pill, Huw & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2010. "Monetary policy in exceptional times," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1253, European Central Bank.
- Darracq PariÃ¨s, Matthieu & Kok, Christoffer & Rodriguez-Palenzuela, Diego, 2010. "Macroeconomic propagation under different regulatory regimes: Evidence from an estimated DSGE model for the euro area," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1251, European Central Bank.
- Maudos Villarroya JoaquÃn & FernÃ¡ndez de Guevara Radoselovics Juan, 2010. "Financial Crisis, Financial Integration and Economic Growth: The European Case," Working Papers, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation 20108, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Maddaloni, Angela & PeydrÃ³, JosÃ©-Luis, 2010. "Bank risk-taking, securitization, supervision and low interest rates: Evidence from the euro area and the U.S. lending standards," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1248, European Central Bank.
- Gattini, Luca & Hiebert, Paul, 2010. "Forecasting and assessing Euro area house prices through the lens of key fundamentals," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1249, European Central Bank.
- Nakov, Anton & Thomas, Carlos, 2010. "Optimal monetary policy with state-dependent pricing," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1250, European Central Bank.
- Andrzej TorÃ³j & Karolina Konopczak, 2010. "Estimating the Baumol-Bowen and Balassa-Samuelson effects in the Polish economy -- a disaggregated approach," Working Papers, Ministry of Finance in Poland 6, Ministry of Finance in Poland.
- Nicholas T. Longford & Maria Grazia Pittau & Roberto Zelli & Riccardo Massari, 2010. "Measures of poverty and inequality in the countries and regions of EU," Working Papers 182, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Cassola, Nuno & Huetl, Michael, 2010. "The Euro overnight interbank market and ECB's liquidity management policy during tranquil and turbulent times," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1247, European Central Bank.
- Ongena, Steven & Popov, Alexander, 2010. "Interbank market integration, loan rates, and firm leverage," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1252, European Central Bank.
- Attila CsajbÃ³k & AndrÃ¡s Hudecz & BÃ¡lint TamÃ¡si, 2010. "Foreign currency borrowing of households in new EU member states," MNB Occasional Papers, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary) 2010/87, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Dolls, Mathias & Fuest, Clemens & Peichl, Andreas, 2010. "Social Protection as an Automatic Stabilizer," IZA Policy Papers 18, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wagenvoort, Rien & Zwart, Sanne, 2010. "Uncovering the Common Risk Free Rate in the European Monetary Union," Economic and Financial Reports, European Investment Bank, Economics Department 2010/5, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Kappeler, Andreas & Nemoz, Mathieu, 2010. "Public-Private Partnerships in Europe - Before and During the Recent Financial Crisis," Economic and Financial Reports, European Investment Bank, Economics Department 2010/4, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Adrian Blundell-Wignall & Patrick Slovik, 2010. "The EU Stress Test and Sovereign Debt Exposures," OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions 4, OECD Publishing.
- Dalen, H.P. van & Henkens, K., 2010. "Do employers support later retirement? A view from European employers," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4260808, Tilburg University.
- Filipe Silva & Carlos Carreira, 2010. "Measuring firmsâ€™ financial constraints: Evidence for Portugal through different approaches," GEMF Working Papers 2010-15, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.