Report NEP-EEC-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Figari, Francesco & Salvatori, Andrea & Sutherland, Holly, 2010. "Economic downturn and stress testing European welfare systems," ISER Working Paper Series 2010-18, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2010. "Financial Dollarization and European Union Membership," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester 143, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Mykhaylova, Olena, 2009. "Welfare implications of country size in a monetary union," MPRA Paper 23323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bertola, G. & Dabusinskas, A. & Hoeberichts, M. & Izquierdo, M. & Kwapil, C. & MontornÃ¨s, J. & Radowski, D., 2010. "Price, Wage and Employment Response to Shocks: Evidence from the WDN Survey," Working papers, Banque de France 281, Banque de France.
- Robert Stehrer & Terry Ward, 2010. "Short-run Projections of Patterns of Job Contraction in the EU," wiiw Research Reports 361, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Perlin, Marcelo & Dufour, Alfonso & Brooks, Chris, 2010. "A Microstructure Model for Spillover Effects in Price Discovery: A Study for the European Bond Market," MPRA Paper 23380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ralf Hepp & JÃƒÂ¼rgen von Hagen, 2010. "Interstate Risk Sharing in Germany: 1970-2006," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series, Fordham University, Department of Economics dp2010-04, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Martin & Costas Milas, 2010. "Financial Stability and Monetary Policy," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 12_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.