Report NEP-EEC-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert E. Krainer, 2010. "On the Role of a Stock Market in the Bank Loan Market: a Study of France, Germany,and the Euro Area (1)," Working Papers 1009, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2010.
- Christoffel, Kai & Warne, Anders & Coenen, Günter, 2010. "Forecasting with DSGE models," Working Paper Series 1185, European Central Bank.
- Salvador Barrios & Per Iversen & Magdalena Lewandowska & Ralph Setzer, 2009. "Determinants of intra-euro area government bond spreads during the financial crisis," European Economy - Economic Papers 388, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Maela Giofré, 2009. "Convergence of EMU Equity Portfolios," CeRP Working Papers 88, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Susanne Lütz & Matthias Kranke, 2010. "The European Rescue of the Washington Consensus? EU and IMF Lending to Central and Eastern European Countries," LEQS â LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 22, European Institute, LSE.
- Harry P. Bowen & Haris Munandar & Jean-Marie Viaene, 2010. "On the Extent of Economic Integration: A Comparison of EU Countries and US States," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-009/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 04 Jul 2011.
- Brzoza-Brzezina, Michał & Chmielewski, Tomasz & Niedźwiedzińska, Joanna, 2010. "Substitution between domestic and foreign currency loans in Central Europe. Do central banks matter?," Working Paper Series 1187, European Central Bank.
- Jan Annaert & Marc De Ceuster & Patrick Van Roy & Cristina Vespro, 2010. "What determines euro area bank CDS spreads ?," Working Paper Research 190, National Bank of Belgium.
- Elsa Fornero & Annamaria Lusardi & Chiara Monticone, 2009. "Adequacy of Saving for Old Age in Europe," CeRP Working Papers 87, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Alfonso Arpaia & Kamil Dybczak & Fabiana Pierini, 2009. "Assessing the short-term impact of pension reforms on older workers' participation rates in the EU: a diff-in-diff approach," European Economy - Economic Papers 385, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Salvador Barrios & Andrea Schaechter, 2009. "Gauging by numbers: A first attempt to measure the quality of public finances in the EU," European Economy - Economic Papers 382, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Giuliana Passamani & Roberto Tamborini, 2010. "Monetary policy through the “credit-cost channel”. Italy and Germany pre and post-EMU," Department of Economics Working Papers 1001, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Gogas, Periklis & Pragidis, Ioannis, 2010. "GDP Trend Deviations and the Yield Spread: the Case of Five E.U. Countries," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 2-2010, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.
- Ugo Colombino & Marilena Locatelli & Edlira Narazani & Cathal O’Donoghue, 2010. "Alternative Basic Income Mechanisms: An Evaluation Exercise with a Microeconometric Model," CHILD Working Papers wp04_10, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Gianluca OREFICE, 2010. "Skilled Migration and Economic Performances: evidence from OECD countries," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010015, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).