Report NEP-EEC-2010-04-24This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dieter Nautz & Ulrike Rondorf, 2010. "The (In)stability of Money Demand in the Euro Area: Lessons from a Cross-Country Analysis," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-023, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darné & Jessica Fouilloux, 2010. "Testing the Martingale Difference Hypothesis in the EU ETS Markets for the CO2 Emission Allowances: Evidence from Phase I and Phase II," Working Papers hal-00473727, HAL.
- Mark J. Holmes & Jesús Otero & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2010. "On the Stationarity of Current Account Deficits in the European Union," Working Paper Series 05_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Maria Demertzis & Massimiliano Marcellino & Nicola Viegi, 2010. "Anchors for Inflation Expectations," Economics Working Papers ECO2010/10, European University Institute.
- Miriam Hartlapp & Julia Metz & Christian Rauh, 2010. "The agenda set by the EU Commission: the result of balanced or biased aggregation of positions?," LEQS â LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 21, European Institute, LSE.
- Knell, Markus, 2010. "Nominal and Real Wage Rigidities. In Theory and in Europe," Working Papers 161, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Marco Celentani & Miguel García-Posada & Fernando Gómez, 2010. "The Spanish Business Bankruptcy Puzzle and the Crisis," Working Papers 2010-11, FEDEA.
- Michele Boldrin & José Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Javier Díaz Giménez, 2010. "Eppur si Muove! Spain: Growing without a Model," Working Papers 2010-12, FEDEA.