Report NEP-EEC-2009-10-31This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edda Zoli & Silvia Sgherri, 2009. "Euro Area Sovereign Risk During the Crisis," IMF Working Papers 09/222, International Monetary Fund.
- Altavilla, Carlo & Ciccarelli, Matteo, 2009. "The effects of monetary policy on unemployment dynamics under model uncertainty: evidence from the US and the euro area," Working Paper Series 1089, European Central Bank.
- Monica Billio & Laurent Ferrara & Dominique Guegan & Gian Luigi Mazzi, 2009. "Evaluation of Nonlinear time-series models for real-time business cycle analysis of the Euro area," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00423890, HAL.
- Figari F & Paulus A & Sutherland H, 2009. "Measuring the size and impact of public cash support for children in cross-national perspective," EUROMOD Working Papers EM6/09, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Lydia Mechtenberg & Roland Strausz, 2009. "Migration of the Highly Skilled: Can Europe catch up with the US?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-048, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:15968 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lipińska, Anna & von Thadden, Leopold, 2009. "Monetary and fiscal policy aspects of indirect tax changes in a monetary union," Working Paper Series 1097, European Central Bank.
- Santiago Carbo-Valverde & Edward J. Kane & Francisco Rodriguez-Fernandez, 2009. "Evidence of Regulatory Arbitrage in Cross-Border Mergers of Banks in the EU," NBER Working Papers 15447, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karin Mayr & Giovanni Peri, 2009. "Brain Drain and Brain Return: Theory and Application to Eastern-Western Europe," NRN working papers 2009-19, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Elbert Dijkgraaf & Maarten C.W. Janssen, 2009. "Defining European Wholesale Electricity Markets: An “And/Or” Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-079/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mallard, Graham, 2009. "The European Union’s Emission Trading Scheme: Political Economy and Bureaucratic Rent-Seeking," Department of Economics Working Papers 15957, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Mehrotra, Aaron & Slacik, Tomas, 2009. "Evaluating inflation determinants with a money supply rule in four Central and Eastern European EU member states," BOFIT Discussion Papers 18/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Jozef Barunik & Lukas Vacha, 2009. "Wavelet Analysis of Central European Stock Market Behaviour During the Crisis," Working Papers IES 2009/23, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Oct 2009.
- Alexander Mihailov & Fabio Rumler & Johann Scharler, 2009. "Inflation Dynamics in the New EU Member States: How Relevant Are External Factors?," Economics working papers 2009-13, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Zhang, Ying & Filippov, Sergey, 2009. "Internationalization of Chinese firms in Europe," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 041, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Olivier Thevenon, 2009. "Does fertility respond to work and family reconciliation policies in France?," Working Papers hal-00424832, HAL.