Report NEP-EEC-2009-10-17This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cândida Ferreira, 2009. "The European Credit Market and Institutions," Working Papers Department of Economics, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon 2009/26, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2009. "Stochastic Growth in the United States and Euro Area," Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics 713, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Aug 2010.
- Benchimol, Jonathan & Fourçans, André, 2009. "Money in a DSGE framework with an application to the Euro Zone," ESSEC Working Papers, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School DR 09005, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Gabriele Galati & Steven Poelhekke & Chen Zhou, 2009. "Did the crisis affect inflation expectations?," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 222, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Domenico Giannone & Lucrezia Reichlin & Saverio Simonelli, 2009. "Nowcasting Euro Area Economic Activity in Real-Time: The Role of Confidence Indicator," Working Papers ECARES, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 2009_021, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Fève,P. & Matheron,J. & Sahuc, J-G., 2009. "Inflation Target Shocks and Monetary Policy Inertia in the Euro Area," Working papers, Banque de France 243, Banque de France.
- Sebastian Dullien & Ulrich Fritsche & Ingrid Groessl & Michael Paetz, 2009. "Adjustment in EMU: Is Convergence Assured?," IMK Working Paper, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute 07-2009, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Ansgar Belke & Andreas Rees, 2009. "The Importance of Global Shocks for National Policymakers: Rising Challenges for Central Banks," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 922, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Chzhen, Yekaterina, 2009. "The effects of childbirth on women’s activity change and occupational mobility in Europe: Evidence from the European Community Household Panel," IRISS Working Paper Series, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD 2009-12, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Aïda Solé-Auró & Montserrat Guillén & Eileen M. Crimmins, 2009. "Health care utilization among immigrants and native-born populations in 11 European countries. Results from the Survey of Health, Ageing and Retirement in Europe," IREA Working Papers, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics 200920, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2009.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00422222_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00423002_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00422185_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hagemejer, Jan & Cieslik, Andrzej, 2009. "Assessing the impact of the EU-sponsored trade liberalization in the MENA countries," MPRA Paper 17721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexopoulou, Ioana & Bunda, Irina & Ferrando, Annalisa, 2009. "Determinants of government bond spreads in new EU countries," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1093, European Central Bank.
- Luis J. Álvarez & Samuel Hurtado & Isabel Sánchez & Carlos Thomas, 2009. "The impact of oil price changes on Spanish and euro area consumer price inflation," Banco de Espaï¿½a Occasional Papers, Banco de Espaï¿½a 0904, Banco de Espa�a.
- Elisabetta Fiorentino & Alessio De Vincenzo & Frank Heid & Alexander Karmann & Michael Koetter, 2009. "The effects of privatization and consolidation on bank productivity: comparative evidence from Italy and Germany," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 722, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Francisco de Castro & José Luis Fernández, 2009. "The relationship between public and private saving in Spain: does Ricardian equivalence hold?," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers, Banco de Espaï¿½a 0923, Banco de Espa�a.