Report NEP-EEC-2008-11-18This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Resmini, Laura & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2008. "Is FDI into China Crowding Out FDI into the European Union?," Papers DYNREG25, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Jolanda Hessels & Madeleine Kemna, 2008. "Internationalization of European SMEs towards Emerging Markets," Scales Research Reports H200817, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Altomonte, Carlo & Rungi, Armando, 2008. "Changing Patterns of International Integration: Germany and Italy in the Countries of EU Enlargement," Papers DYNREG24, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Alberto Alesina & Silvia Ardagna & Vincenzo Galasso, 2008. "The Euro and Structural Reforms," NBER Working Papers 14479, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kauppi, Heikki & Widgrén, Mika, 2008. "Do Benevolent Aspects Have Room Explaining EU Bydget Receipts?," Discussion Papers 1161, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Grip Andries de & Fouarge Didier & Sauermann Jan, 2008. "What affects international migration of European science and engineering graduates?," Research Memoranda 006, Maastricht : ROA, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.
- Alberto Giovannini, 2008. "Why the European Securities Market is Not Fully Integrated," NBER Working Papers 14476, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antoine Berthou & Lionel Fontagné, 2008. "The Euro Effects on the Firm and Product-Level Trade Margins: Evidence from France," Working Papers 2008-21, CEPII research center.
- Ignacio Hernando & María J. Nieto & Larry Wall, 2008. "Determinants of domestic and cross-border bank acquisitions in the European Union," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0823, Banco de Espa�a.
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Tselios, Vassilis, 2008. "Inequalities in Income and Education and Regional Economic Growth in Western Europe," Papers DYNREG34, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Candelon, Bertrand & Muysken, Joan & Vermeulen, Robert, 2008. "Fiscal Policy and Monetary Integration in Europe: An Update," Research Memoranda 038, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Nijkamp, P. & Zwetsloot, F. & Wal, S. van der, 2008. "Regional gazelles and lions as creative creatures : a meta-multicriteria analysis of innovation and growth potentials of European regions," Serie Research Memoranda 0017, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti & Kermit L. Schoenholtz, 2008. "How Central Bankers See It: The First Decade of ECB Policy and Beyond," NBER Working Papers 14489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Serrao, Amilcar, 2008. "Measuring Eco-efficiency of Agricultural Activity in European Countries: A Malmquist Index Analysis," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6152, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Gerrit de Wit & Niek Timmermans, 2008. "High-Growth SMEs: Evidence from the Netherlands," Scales Research Reports H200818, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Mercedes Teruel-Carrizosa & Agustí Segarra-Blasco, 2008. "Immigration and Firm Growth: Evidence from Spanish cities," Working Papers XREAP2008-11, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2008.
- Liam Delaney & Colm Harmon & Cecily Kelleher & Jean Kennedy, 2008. "SHARE Ireland: First Results," Working Papers 200823, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Christopher Martin & Costas Milas, 2008. "The Sub-Prime Crisis and UK Monetary Policy," Working Paper Series 31-08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2008.