Report NEP-EEC-2008-10-13This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Clemens Fuest, 2008. "The European CommissionÂ´s Proposal for a Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base," Working Papers, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation 0823, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Warin, Thierry & Wunnava, Phanindra V. & Janicki, Hubert, 2008. "Testing Mundell's Intuition of Endogenous OCA Theory," IZA Discussion Papers 3739, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paulus, Alari & Peichl, Andreas, 2008. "Effects of Flat Tax Reforms in Western Europe on Income Distribution and Work Incentives," IZA Discussion Papers 3721, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:mod:depeco:588 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Diego MartÃnez & JesÃºs RodrÃguez-LÃ³pez & JosÃ© L. Torres, 2008. "Productivity growth and technological change in Europe and the U.S," Working Papers, Universidad de MÃ¡laga, Department of Economic Theory, MÃ¡laga Economic Theory Research Center 2008-10, Universidad de MÃ¡laga, Department of Economic Theory, MÃ¡laga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Item repec:ros:wpaper:97 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Henk Kranendonk & Johan Verbruggen, 2008. "Decomposition of GDP-growth in some European Countries and the United States," CPB Memorandum, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis 203, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Alho, Kari E.O. & Kaitila, Ville & WidgrÃ©n, Mika, 2008. "Offshoring, Relocation and the Speed of Convergence in the Enlarged European Union," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1156, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Bas Straathof & Gert Jan Linders & Arjan Lejour & Jan MÃƒÂ¶hlmann, 2008. "The internal market and the Dutch economy: implications for trade and economic growth," CPB Document, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis 168, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Ocde, 2008. "Projet OCDE sur la migration des professionnels de santé : Le cas de la France," OECD Health Working Papers 36, OECD Publishing.
- Rafal Kierzenkowski, 2008. "Bridging the Housing Gap in Poland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 639, OECD Publishing.
- Henk Kranendonk & Johan Verbruggen, 2008. "Are houses overvalued in the Netherlands?," CPB Memorandum, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis 200, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2008. "The Dynamics of Social Assistance Receipt: Measurement and Modelling Issues, with an Application to Britain," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 67, OECD Publishing.
- Kapitsinas, Spyridon, 2008. "The Impact of Derivatives Usage on Firm Value: Evidence from Greece," MPRA Paper 10947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marina Murat & Barbara Pistoresi, 2007. "Migrant networks: Empirical Implications for the Italian Bilateral Trade," Center for Economic Research (RECent), University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics 003, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Lindquist, Matthew J. & SjÃ¶gren Lindquist, Gabriella, 2008. "The Dynamics of Child Poverty in Sweden," Working Paper Series 4/2008, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Marika Karanassou & Hector Sala, 2008. "The Rise and Fall of Spanish Unemployment: A Chain Reaction Theory Perspective," Working Papers 633, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Jonathan Chaloff, 2008. "Mismatches in the Formal Sector, Expansion of the Informal Sector: Immigration of Health Professionals to Italy," OECD Health Working Papers 34, OECD Publishing.