Report NEP-EEC-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Castrén, Olli & Dées, Stéphane & Zaher, Fadi, 2008. "Global macro-financial shocks and expected default frequencies in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0875, European Central Bank.
- Tim Jenkinson, 2008. "The development and performance of European private equity," OFRC Working Papers Series 2008fe17, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Koehler, Matthias, 2007. "Merger Control as Barrier to EU Banking Market Integration," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-082, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Zsolt Darvas & György Szapáry, 2008. "Euro Area Enlargement and Euro Adoption Strategies," Working Papers 0801, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Ambra Poggi & Massimo Florio, 2007. "Utilities deprivation dynamics and energy sector reforms in Europe," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 60, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Matteo Pelagatti & Bruno Bosco & Lucia Parisio & Fabio Baldi, 2007. "A Robust Multivariate Long Run Analysis of European Electricity Prices," Working Papers 2007.103, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Vasily Astrov & Vladimir Gligorov & Peter Havlik & Mario Holzner & Gabor Hunya & Sebastian Leitner & Zdenek Lukas & Anton Mihailov & Olga Pindyuk & Leon Podkaminer & Josef Pöschl & Sandor Richter & W, 2008. "Weathering the Global Storm, yet Rising Costs and Labour Shortages May Dampen Domestic Growth," wiiw Forecast Reports 1, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Buddelmeyer, Hielke & Mourre, Gilles & Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie, 2008. "Why do Europeans work part-time? A cross-country panel analysis," Working Paper Series 0872, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00260873_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juan Yermo, 2008. "Governance and Investment of Public Pension Reserve Funds in Selected OECD Countries," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 15, OECD Publishing.
- Stephan, Gesine, 2008. "The effects of active labor market programs in Germany : an investigation using different definitions of non-treatment," IAB Discussion Paper 200812, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- van Dam, Rein & Andersen, Erik Brink, 2008. "Risk-based supervision of pension institutions in Denmark," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4540, The World Bank.