Report NEP-EEC-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Castrén, Olli & Dées, Stéphane & Zaher, Fadi, 2008. "Global macro-financial shocks and expected default frequencies in the euro area," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0875, European Central Bank.
- Tim Jenkinson, 2008. "The development and performance of European private equity," OFRC Working Papers Series, Oxford Financial Research Centre 2008fe17, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Koehler, Matthias, 2007. "Merger Control as Barrier to EU Banking Market Integration," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 07-082, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Zsolt Darvas & György Szapáry, 2008. "Euro Area Enlargement and Euro Adoption Strategies," Working Papers, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest 0801, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Ambra Poggi & Massimo Florio, 2007. "Utilities deprivation dynamics and energy sector reforms in Europe," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies 60, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Matteo Pelagatti & Bruno Bosco & Lucia Parisio & Fabio Baldi, 2007. "A Robust Multivariate Long Run Analysis of European Electricity Prices," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2007.103, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Vasily Astrov & Vladimir Gligorov & Peter Havlik & Mario Holzner & Gabor Hunya & Sebastian Leitner & Zdenek Lukas & Anton Mihailov & Olga Pindyuk & Leon Podkaminer & Josef Pöschl & Sandor Richter & W, 2008. "Weathering the Global Storm, yet Rising Costs and Labour Shortages May Dampen Domestic Growth," wiiw Forecast Reports, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw 1, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Buddelmeyer, Hielke & Mourre, Gilles & Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie, 2008. "Why do Europeans work part-time? A cross-country panel analysis," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0872, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00260873_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juan Yermo, 2008. "Governance and Investment of Public Pension Reserve Funds in Selected OECD Countries," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions, OECD Publishing 15, OECD Publishing.
- Stephan, Gesine, 2008. "The effects of active labor market programs in Germany : an investigation using different definitions of non-treatment," IAB Discussion Paper, Institut fÃ¼r Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), NÃ¼rnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany] 200812, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- van Dam, Rein & Andersen, Erik Brink, 2008. "Risk-based supervision of pension institutions in Denmark," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4540, The World Bank.