Report NEP-EEC-2008-01-19This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gonzalo Fernández-de-Córdoba & José L. Torres, 2007. "Fiscal harmonization in the presence of public inputs," Working Papers 07-02, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Hugo Erken & Frank van Es, 2007. "Disentangling the R+D shortfall of the EU vis-a-vis the US," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-107, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Marta Gómez-Puig, 2007. "EU-15 sovereign governments' cost of borrowing after seven years of Monetary Union," Working Papers 07-03, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Yolanda Santana-Jiménez & Jorge V. Pérez-Rodríguez, 2007. "Post-EMS exchange risk trends: A comparative perspective between Euro, British Pound and Japanese Yen excess returns against US Dollar," Working Papers 07-06, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Kaitila, Ville & Alho, Kari E. O. & Nikula, Nuutti, 2007. "Growth Prospects of Emerging Market Economies in Europe - How Fast Will They Catch up with the Old West?," Discussion Papers 1115, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Item repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2007-43 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rosario Crinò, 2007. "Skill-Biased Effects of Service Offshoring in Western Europe," KITeS Working Papers 205, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Oct 2007.
- Lorraine Dearden & Emla Fitzsimons & Alissa Goodman & Greg Kaplan, 2007. "Higher education funding reforms in England: the distributional effects and the shifting balance of costs," IFS Working Papers W07/18, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Richard Disney & Carl Emmerson & Matthew Wakefield, 2007. "Tax reform and retirement saving incentives: evidence from the introduction of stakeholder pensions in the UK," IFS Working Papers W07/19, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jacob A. Bikker & Dirk W.G.A. Broeders & Jan de Dreu, 2007. "Stock market performance and pension fund investment policy: rebalancing, free float, or market timing?," Working Papers 07-27, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Uwe Cantner & Kristin Joel & Tobias Schmidt, 2008. "The Use of Knowledge Management by Innovators - Empirical Evidence for Germany," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-002, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Mike Brewer, 2007. "Welfare reform in the UK: 1997 - 2007," IFS Working Papers W07/20, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jacob Bikker & Janko Gorter, 2008. "Performance of the Dutch non-life insurance industry: competition, efficiency and focus," DNB Working Papers 164, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- J.E. Boscá & A. Díaz & R. Doménech & J. Ferri & E. Pérez & L. Puch, 2007. "A Rational Expectations Model for Simulation and Policy Evaluation of the Spanish Economy," Working Papers 0706, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Gert G. Wagner & Joachim R. Frick & Jürgen Schupp, 2007. "The German Socio-Economic Panel Study (SOEP): Scope, Evolution and Enhancements," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).