Report NEP-EEC-2007-11-17This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ehrmann, Michael & Fratzscher, Marcel & Gürkaynak, Refet S. & Swanson, Eric, 2007. "Convergence and anchoring of yield curves in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0817, European Central Bank.
- Michael G. Arghyrou & Andros Gregoriou & Alexandros Kontonikas, 2007. "Do real interest rates converge? Evidence from the European Union," Working Papers 2007_21, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Fladung, Michael, 2007. "Spill-over effects of monetary policy: a progress report on interest rate convergence in Europe," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2007,27, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Joseph P. Byrne & Norbert Fiess, 2007. "Euro Area Inflation: Aggregation Bias and Convergence," Working Papers 2007_41, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Xiaoshan Chen, 2007. "Evaluating the Synchronisation of the Eurozone Business Cycles using Multivariate Coincident Macroeconomic Indicators," Discussion Paper Series 2007_27, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Nov 2007.
- Juan A. Lafuente & Javier Ordoñez, 2007. "The Effect Of The Emu On Short And Long-Run Stock Market Dynamics: New Evidence On Financial Integration," Working Papers. Serie EC 2007-12, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Marques, Luis B, 2007. "The Costs to Consumers of a Depreciated Conversion Rate to the Euro," MPRA Paper 5723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David-Jan Jansen & Jakob de Haan, 2007. "The Importance of Being Vigilant: Has ECB Communication Influenced Euro Area Inflation Expectations?," DNB Working Papers 148, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & Apostolis Philippopoulos & Vanghelis Vassilatos, 2007. "Rent-seeking competition from state coffers in a calibrated DSGE model of the euro area," Working Papers 2007_29, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Alberto Montagnoli & Andros Gregoriou & Alexandros Kontonikas, 2007. "Euro Area Inflation Differentials: Unit Roots, Structural Breaks and Non-Linear Adjustment," Working Papers 2007_13, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Afonso, António & Rault, Christophe, 2007. "What do we really know about fiscal sustainability in the EU? A panel data diagnostic," Working Paper Series 0820, European Central Bank.
- Aleksandra Riedl & Silvia Rocha-Akis, 2007. "Testing the tax competition theory: How elastic are national tax bases in western Europe?," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp112, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Paul Levine & Emanuela Lotti & Joseph Pearlman & Richard Pierse, 2007. "Growth and Welfare Effects of East-West European Migration," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1507, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Jean-Claude Barbier, 2007. "The French social protection system in the throes of reform (1975-2007)," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne r07048, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Celeste Amorim Varum & Carlos Pinho, 2007. "Searching For Sectoral Patterns Of Innovation In European Manufacturing Industry," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 48, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- José M. Marín & Thomas A. Rangel, 2007. "The use of derivatives in the spanish mutual fund industry," Working Papers 2007-22, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Janlöv, Nils, 2007. "Swedish Health Care Performance – Quantity versus Quality," Working Papers 2007:17, Lund University, Department of Economics.