Report NEP-EEC-2007-05-19This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Brandolini, 2007. "Measurement of income distribution in supranational entities: the case of the European Union," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 623, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ales Bulir & Jaromir Hurnik, 2006. "The Maastricht Inflation Criterion: "Saints" and "Sinners"," Working Papers, Czech National Bank, Research Department 2006/8, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Valentova, Marie & Krizova, Iva & Katrnak, Tomas, 2007. "Occupational Gender Segregation in the light of the Segregation in Education: A Cross-National Comparison," IRISS Working Paper Series, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD 2007-04, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Frankel, Jeffrey & Chinn, Menzie D., 2007. "Debt and Interest Rates: The U.S. and the Euro Area," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-11, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ondrej Schneider, 2006. "The EU Budget Dispute - A Blessing in Disguise?," Research and Policy Notes 2006/01, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Glachant, J.M. & Saguan, M., 2007. "An Institutional Frame to Compare Alternative Market Designs in EU Electricity Balancing," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0724, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Simon J. Evenett, 2007. "EU Commercial Policy in a Multipolar Trading System," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen 2007-15, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Valentova, Marie, 2007. "Attitudes to Family Policy Arrangements in Relation to Attitudes to Family and division of Labour between Genders," IRISS Working Paper Series, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD 2007-05, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Item repec:cdf:accfin:2006/4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alena Bicakova & Jiri Slacalek & Michal Slavik, 2006. "Fiscal Implications of Personal Tax Adjustments in the Czech Republic," Working Papers, Czech National Bank, Research Department 2006/7, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Simon J. Evenett, 2007. "The Trade Strategy of the European Union: Time for a Rethink?," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen 2007-14, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Roger BjÃ¸rnstad & Eilev S. Jansen, 2007. "The NOK/euro exhange rate after inflation targeting: The interest rate rules," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 501, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Heppke-Falk, Kirsten H. & Wolff, Guntram B., 2007. "Moral hazard and bail-out in fiscal federations: evidence for the German Länder," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2007,07, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Richard Nahuis & JoÃƒÂ«lle Noailly, 2005. "Competition and quality in the notary profession," CPB Document, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis 94, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Alfredo MartÃn-Oliver & Vicente Salas-FumÃ¡s & JesÃºs Saurina, 2007. "Measurement of capital stock and input services of Spanish banks," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0711, Banco de Espaï¿½a.
- Boegenhold, Dieter & Fachinger, Uwe, 2007. "Renaissance of Entrepreneurship? Some remarks and empirical evidence for Germany," MPRA Paper 3186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Ferri & Giovanni Costa, 2007. "The determinants and employment effects of international outsourcing: the case of Italy," series 0016, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Metodi Matematici - UniversitÃ di Bari, revised Apr 2007.
- Item repec:bcl:bclwop:cahier_etude_24 is not listed on IDEAS anymore