Report NEP-EEC-2006-12-04This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Filacek, Jan & Horvath, Roman & Skorepa, Michal, 2006. "Monetary Policy before Euro Adoption: Challenges for EU New Members," MPRA Paper 879, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chilosi, Alberto, 2006. "The European Union and its neighbours: "Everything but institutions"?," MPRA Paper 925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tausch, Arno, 2006. "The Lisbon process, re-visited. A reality check of the European social model," MPRA Paper 310, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2006. "The Role of External Auditors and International Accounting Bodies in Financial Regulation and Supervision," MPRA Paper 354, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2006.
- Carone, Giuseppe & Denis, Cécile & Mc Morrow, Kieran & Mourre, Gilles & Röger, Werner, 2006. "Long-term labour productivity and GDP projections for the EU25 Member States : a production function framework," MPRA Paper 744, University Library of Munich, Germany.