Report NEP-EEC-2006-10-14This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicodeme, Gaetan, 2006. "Corporate Tax Competition and Coordination in the European Union: What do we know? Where do we stand?," MPRA Paper 107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ese:emodwp:em4/06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan Marc Berk & Gerbert Hebbink, 2006. "The anchoring of European inflation expectations," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 116, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Nicoletti, Cheti, 2006. "Differences in job dissatisfaction across Europe," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-42, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Georg Erber, 2006. "Benchmarking Efficiency of Telecommunication Industries in the US and Major European Countries: A Stochastic Possibility Frontiers Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 621, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Sylvia Kaufmann & Peter Kugler, 2006. "Expected Money Growth, Markov Trends and the Instability of Money Demand in the Euro Area," Working Papers, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank) 131, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Frank Ackerman, Elizabeth Stanton, and Rachel Massey, . "06-06 “European Chemical Policy and the United States: The Impacts of REACH”," GDAE Working Papers, GDAE, Tufts University 06-06, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Item repec:ese:emodwp:em3/06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Budria, Santiago, 2006. "Schooling and the distribution of wages in the european private and public sectors," MPRA Paper 90, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Cobham, 2006. " Using Taylor Rules to Assess the Relative Activism of the European Central Bank, the Bank of England and the Federal Reserve Board," CDMA Conference Paper Series, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis 0602, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Gertjan Driessen & Mark Lijesen & Machiel Mulder, 2006. "The impact of competition on productive efficiency in European railways," CPB Discussion Paper, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis 71, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Arnold, Ivo, 2006. "Which price index for Eurozone Index-Linked Bonds?," Nyenrode Research Papers Series, Nyenrode Business Universiteit 06-10, Nyenrode Business Universiteit.
- Markus Leibrecht & Martin Schneider, 2006. "AQM-06: The Macro economic Model of the OeNB," Working Papers, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank) 132, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).