Report NEP-EEC-2006-10-14This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicodeme, Gaetan, 2006. "Corporate Tax Competition and Coordination in the European Union: What do we know? Where do we stand?," MPRA Paper 107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Levy H & Lietz C & Sutherland H, 2006. "A Basic Income For Europe's Children?," EUROMOD Working Papers EM4/06, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Jan Marc Berk & Gerbert Hebbink, 2006. "The anchoring of European inflation expectations," DNB Working Papers 116, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Nicoletti, Cheti, 2006. "Differences in job dissatisfaction across Europe," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-42, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Georg Erber, 2006. "Benchmarking Efficiency of Telecommunication Industries in the US and Major European Countries: A Stochastic Possibility Frontiers Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 621, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Sylvia Kaufmann & Peter Kugler, 2006. "Expected Money Growth, Markov Trends and the Instability of Money Demand in the Euro Area," Working Papers 131, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Frank Ackerman, Elizabeth Stanton, and Rachel Massey, . "06-06 “European Chemical Policy and the United States: The Impacts of REACH”," GDAE Working Papers 06-06, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Dang T & Immervoll H & Mantovani D & Orsini K & Sutherland H, 2006. "An Age Perspective On Economic Well-Being And Social Protection In Nine OECD Countries," EUROMOD Working Papers EM3/06, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Budria, Santiago, 2006. "Schooling and the distribution of wages in the european private and public sectors," MPRA Paper 90, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Cobham, 2006. " Using Taylor Rules to Assess the Relative Activism of the European Central Bank, the Bank of England and the Federal Reserve Board," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0602, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Gertjan Driessen & Mark Lijesen & Machiel Mulder, 2006. "The impact of competition on productive efficiency in European railways," CPB Discussion Paper 71, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Arnold, Ivo, 2006. "Which price index for Eurozone Index-Linked Bonds?," Nyenrode Research Papers Series 06-10, Nyenrode Business Universiteit.
- Martin Schneider & Markus Leibrecht, 2006. "AQM-06: The Macroeconomic Model of the OeNB," Working Papers 132, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).