Report NEP-EEC-2006-08-26This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pogorelec, Sabina, 2006. "Fiscal and monetary policy in the enlarged European Union," Working Paper Series 0655, European Central Bank.
- D'Agostino, Antonello & Serafini, Roberta & Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie E., 2006. "Sectoral Explanations of Employment in Europe: The Role of Services," IZA Discussion Papers 2257, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gayle Allard & Peter H. Lindert, 2006. "Euro-Productivity and Euro-Jobs since the 1960s: Which Institutions Really Mattered?," NBER Working Papers 12460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marian Berneburg, 2006. "Excess Volatility in European Equity Style Indices - New Evidence," IWH Discussion Papers 16, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Mihaly Simai, 2006. "Poverty and Inequality in Eastern Europe and the CIS Transition Economies," Working Papers 17, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Gábor Orbán & Zoltán Szalai, 2005. "The expected effect of the euro on the Hungarian monetary transmission," MNB Background Studies (discontinued) 2005/4, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Dirk Schindler & Guttorm Schjelderup, 2006. "Company Tax Reform in Europe and its Effect on Collusive Behavior," CoFE Discussion Paper 06-01, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Vesterø Jensen, Carsten & Nielsen, Søren Bo, 2003. "Tax policy at the outskirts of EU: Greenland," Working Papers 13-2003, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Anna Matysiak & Beata Nowok, 2006. "Stochastic forecast of the population of Poland, 2005 – 2050," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2006-026, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.