Report NEP-EEC-2005-07-18This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roy Thurik & Isabel Grilo, 2005. "Latent and actual entrepreneurship in Europe and the US: some recent developments," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-24, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Jerome Creel & Eloi Laurent & Jacques Le Cacheux, 2005. "Delegation in inconsistency: the Lisbon strategy record as an institutional failure," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2005-07, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Filippo Altissimo & Pierpaolo Benigno & Diego Rodriguez Palenzuela, 2005. "Long-Run Determinants of Inflation Differentials in a Monetary Union," NBER Working Papers 11473, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joreg Bibow, 2005. "Refocusing the ECB on Output Stabilization and Growth through Inflation Targeting?," Macroeconomics 0507017, EconWPA.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200419 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lenno Uusküla & Peeter Luikmel & Jana Kask, 2005. "Critical Levels of Debt?," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2005-3, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Oct 2005.
- Janek Uiboupin, 2005. "Short-Term Effects of Foreign Bank Entry on Bank Performance in Selected CEE Countries," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2005-4, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Oct 2005.
- Fahr, René & Sunde, Uwe, 2005. "Regional Dependencies in Job Creation: An Efficiency Analysis for Western Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 1660, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Budd, John W. & Mumford, Karen A., 2005. "Family-Friendly Work Practices in Britain: Availability and Perceived Accessibility," IZA Discussion Papers 1662, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vieira, José A. Cabral & Couto, João Pedro Almeida & Borges Tiago, Maria Teresa, 2005. "Inter-Regional Wage Dispersion in Portugal," IZA Discussion Papers 1664, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joze P. Damijan & Andreja Jaklic & Matija Rojec, 2005. "Do External Knowledge Spillovers Induce Firms'Innovations? Evidence from Slovenia," LICOS Discussion Papers 15605, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Etleva Germenji & Johan Swinnen, 2005. "Human Capital, Market Imperfections, Poverty, and Migration: Evidence from Albania," LICOS Discussion Papers 15705, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Sergio Destefanis & Raquel Fonseca, 2005. "Matching Efficiency and Labour Market Reform in Italy. A Macroeconometric Assessment," CELPE Discussion Papers 93, CELPE (Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy), University of Salerno, Italy.
- Coucke, Kristien, 2005. "Import competition and the exit of firms in belgian manufacturing," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2005-14, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Jon Mikel Zabala Iturriagagoitia, 2005. "Benchmarking study about R&D and Innovation at the Spanish," Urban/Regional 0507005, EconWPA.
- Maria Filomena Mendes & Gertrudes Guerreiro & António Caleiro, 2005. "Fertility in Portugal, How persistent is it?," Economics Working Papers 12_2005, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).