Report NEP-EEC-2005-05-29This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- van Damme , E., 2005. "Liberalising the Dutch Electricity Market: 1998-2004," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0526, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Timmer, Marcel P. & Inklaar, Robert, 2005. "Productivity differentials in the U.S. and EU distributive trade sector: statistical myth or reality," CCSO Working Papers 200501, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Brakman, Steven & Garretsen, Harry & Schramm, Marc, 2005. "Putting new economic geography to the test: free-ness of trade and agglomeration in the EU regions," CCSO Working Papers 200502, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Inklaar, Robert, 2005. "Cyclical productivity in Europe and the United States, evaluating the evidence on returns to scale and input utilization," GGDC Research Memorandum 200574, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Francisco Alvarez & Gustavo A. Marrero & Luis A. Puch, . "Air pollution and the macroeconomy across European countries," Working Papers 2005-10, FEDEA.
- Corinne Mette, . "Wellbeing and dependency among European elderly: The role of social integration," Working Papers 2005-12, FEDEA.
- Due-Andresen, Kari, 2005. "Tax evasion and labour supply in Norway in 2003: Structural models versus flexible functional form models," Memorandum 11/2005, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Görg, Holger & Strobl, Eric, 2005. "Do Government Subsidies Stimulate Training Expenditure? Microeconometric Evidence from Plant Level Data," IZA Discussion Papers 1606, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- René Böheim & Alfred Stiglbauer & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2005. "When and how to create a job: The survival of new jobs in Austrian firms," Economics working papers 2005-04, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:431 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rea:gaelwp:200503 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Conny Wunsch, 2005. "Labour Market Policy in Germany: Institutions, Instruments and Reforms since Unification," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2005 2005-06, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Monika Bütler & Olivia Huguenin & Federica Teppa, 2005. "Why Forcing People to Save for Retirement May Backfire," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2005 2005-09, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Juri Marcucci & Mario Quagliariello, . "Is Bank Portfolio Riskiness Procyclical? Evidence from Italy using a Vector Autoregression," Discussion Papers 05/09, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Philippe Jeanfils & Koen Burggraeve, 2005. "Noname - A new quarterly model for Belgium," Working Paper Research 68, National Bank of Belgium.
- Santiago Carbó Valverde & Rafael López del Paso, 2005. "Do non-financial firms react to monetary policy actions as banks do?," ThE Papers 05/03, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..