Report NEP-EEC-2005-02-20This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200502 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Clark, Andrew E. & Postel-Vinay, Fabien, 2005. "Job Security and Job Protection," IZA Discussion Papers 1489, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier Blanchard & Francesco Giavazzi & Filipa Sa, 2005. "The U.S. Current Account and the Dollar," NBER Working Papers 11137, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco Álvarez González & Gustavo A. Marrero & Luis Puch, 2004. "Air Pollution Convergente and Economic Growth across European Countries," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 0406, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Canoy, M.F.M. & Ours, J.C. van & Ploeg, F. van der, 2005. "The Economics of Books," Discussion Paper 2005-13, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.