Report NEP-EEC-2004-12-12This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elbourne, Adam & Salomons, Roelof, 2004. "Monetary transmission and equity markets in the EU," Research Report 04E15, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Philipp Maier, 2004. "EMU enlargement, inflation and adjustment of tradable goods prices: What to expect?," DNB Working Papers 010, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Christian Joerges, 2004. "The Challenges of Europeanization in the Realm of Private Law: A Plea for a New Legal Discipline," EUI-LAW Working Papers 12, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- Buddelmeyer, Hielke & Mourre, Gilles & Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie E., 2004. "Recent Developments in Part-Time Work in EU-15 Countries: Trends and Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 1415, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- T. Dhont & F. Heylen, 2004. "Fiscal Policy, Employment And Growth: Why Is Continental Europe Lagging Behind?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/275, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- David-Jan Jansen & Jakob de Haan, 2004. "Look Who's Talking: ECB communication during the first years of EMU," DNB Working Papers 007, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Paul Tang & Gerard Verweij, 2004. "Reducing the administrative burden in the European Union," CPB Memorandum 93, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Witteloostuijn, Adriaan van & Dikova, Desislava, 2005. "Acquisition versus greenfield foreign entry : diversification mode choice in Central and Eastern Europe," Research Report 04G26, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Helen Lückge & Sonja Peterson, 2004. "The Role of CDM and JI for Fulfilling the European Kyoto Commitments," Kiel Working Papers 1232, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M., 2004. "Electricity Market Reform in the European Union: Review of progress towards liberalisation and integration," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0471, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Benito Arruñada & Manuel González & Alberto Fernández, 2004. "Determinants of organizational form: Transaction costs and institutions in the European trucking industry," Economics Working Papers 767, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Marcel Gérard, 2004. "Combining Dutch Presumptive Capital Income Tax and US Qualified Intermediaries to Set Forth a New System of International Savings Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1340, CESifo Group Munich.
- Henk. L.M. Kox & Arjan Lejour & Raymond Montizaan, 2004. "Intra-EU trade and investment in service sectors, and regulation patterns," International Trade 0412002, EconWPA.
- Helge Berger & Till Mueller, 2004. "How Should Large and Small Countries Be Represented in a Currency Union?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1344, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stefan Napel & Mika Widgrén, 2004. "The Inter-Institutional Distribution of Power in EU Codecision," CESifo Working Paper Series 1347, CESifo Group Munich.
- José De Sousa & Julie Lochard, 2004. "The currency union effect on trade and the FDI channel," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques j04111, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).