Report NEP-EEC-2003-10-20This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cep:cepdps:0562 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gabriele Tondl, 2002. "Trade, Human Capital and Innovation: The Engines of European Regional Growth in the 1990s," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 237, Society for Computational Economics.
- M. Aglietta & J. Chateau & J. Fayolle & M. Juillard & J. Le Cacheux & G. Legarrec & V. Touzé, 2002. "Macroeconomic consequences of pension reforms in Europe:," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 216, Society for Computational Economics.
- Item repec:cep:cepdps:0566 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gnan, Ernest & Ritzberger-Grünwald, Doris & Cuaresma, Jesus Crespo, 2003. "Searching for the Natural Rate of Interest: a Euro-Area Perspective," Working Papers 84, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Item repec:cep:cepdps:0537 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Uwe Dulleck & Neil Foster & Robert stehrer & Julia Wörz, 2003. "Dimensions of quality upgrading - Evidence for CEEC´s," Vienna Economics Papers 0314, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Luca De Benedictis & Lucia Tajoli, 2003. "Economic integration, similarity and convergence in the EU and CEECs trade structures," KITeS Working Papers 148, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2003.
- Erik Faucompret & Jozef Konings & Hylke Vandenbussche, 1998. "The Integration of Central and Eastern Europe in the European Union: Trade and Labour Market Adjustment," LICOS Discussion Papers 7598, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Item repec:cep:cepdps:0567 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexandre Rekine & Patrick Paul Walsh, 1998. "European Trade and Foreign Direct Investment. U-Shaping Industrial Output in Central and Eastern Europe: Theory and Evidence," LICOS Discussion Papers 7398, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Item repec:cep:cepdps:0577 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlo Altomonte, 1998. "FDI in the CEEC's and the Theory of Real Options: An Empirical Assessment," LICOS Discussion Papers 7698, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Brodzicki Tomasz, 2003. "In search for accumulative effects of European economic integration," International Trade 0310006, EconWPA.
- Kaufmann, Sylvia, 2003. "The business cycle of European countries Bayesian clustering of country- individual IP growthseries," Working Papers 83, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Karanassou, Marika & Sala, Hector & Snower, Dennis J., 2003. "Unemployment in the European Union: Institutions, Prices, and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 899, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).