Report NEP-EEC-2002-10-18This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandra Casella, 2002. "Redistribution Policy: A European Model," NBER Working Papers 9258, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:epruwp:02-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erlandsson, Mattias, 2002. "Economic Determinants of Public Opinion About Joining the EMU: The Case of Sweden," Working Papers in Economics 79, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Erlandsson, Mattias, 2002. "Nominal Wage Flexibility in a Monetary Union," Working Papers in Economics 80, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2002. "House Prices and Business Cycles in Europe: a VAR Analysis," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 540, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Mariam Camarero & Javier Ordóñez & Cecilio Tamarit, 2002. "The Euro-Dollar exchange rate: Is it fundamental?," European Economy Group Working Papers 16, European Economy Group.
- Item repec:wop:epruwp:02-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore