Report NEP-EEC-2001-12-26This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Falkner, Gerda, 2001. "The Europeanisation of Austria: Misfit, Adaptation and Controversies," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 5, December.
- Pouloudi, A. & Paarlberg, J. & Heck, H.W.G.M. van, 2001. "Web Auctions in Europe," Research Paper ERS-2001-76-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Beugelsdijk, S. & Schaik, A.B.T.M. van, 2001. "Social Capital and Regional Economic Growth," Discussion Paper 2001-102, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Peter Brandner & Harald Grech & Helmut Stix, 2001. "The Effectiveness of Central Bank Intervention in the EMS: The Post 1993 Experience," Working Papers 55, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:200169 is not listed on IDEAS anymore