Report NEP-EDU-2014-03-30This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Humlum, Maria Knoth & Smith, Nina, 2014. "Long-Term Effects of School Size on Students' Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 8032, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert Bifulco & Jason Fletcher & Sun Jung Oh & Stephen L. Ross, 2014. "Do High School Peers Have Persistent Effects on College Attainment and Other Life Outcomes?," Working Papers, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group 2014-005, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- La, Vincent, 2014. "Does Schooling Pay? Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 54578, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James J. Heckman & John Eric Humphries & Greg Veramendi & Sergio S. Urzua, 2014. "Education, Health and Wages," NBER Working Papers 19971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabio Landini & Natalia Montinari & Paolo Pin & Marco Piovesan, 2014. "Friendship Network in the Classroom: Parents Bias and Peer Effects," Discussion Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics 14-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Mohammad Alauddin & Adrian Ashman, 2014. "The changing academic environment and diversity in students study philosophy, beliefs and attitudes in higher education," Discussion Papers Series, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia 511, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Quentin Max David, . "Determinants of Research Production at Top Universities," iCite Working Papers, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 2014-007, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- AKAI Nobuo & SUETOMI Kaori & SENOH Wataru & MIZUTA Kensuke, 2014. "Analyses of Resource Allocation in Educational Finance (Governance of Educational Finance): From the perspective across all education stages (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese), Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 14009, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ellen Greaves & Luke Sibieta, 2014. "Estimating the effect of teacher pay on pupil attainment using boundary discontinuities," IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies W14/03, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Theodore J. Joyce & Sean Crockett & David A. Jaeger & Onur Altindag & Stephen D. O'Connell, 2014. "Does Classroom Time Matter? A Randomized Field Experiment of Hybrid and Traditional Lecture Formats in Economics," NBER Working Papers 20006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mussa, Richard, 2014. "Youth Wage Employment and Parental Education in Malawi," MPRA Paper 54629, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sandra Nieto, 2014. "“Overeducation, skills and wage penalty: Evidence for Spain using PIAAC data”," IREA Working Papers, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics 201411, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2014.
- Malwina Mejer, . "Academic Patenting in Belgium:Methodology and Evidence," iCite Working Papers, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 2013-003, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Anja Schoen & Joachim Henkel & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2013. "Governance Typology of Universities' Technology Transfer Processes," iCite Working Papers, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles WP 2013 - 002, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.