Report NEP-EDU-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Irshad Ali & Kevin Byard, 2013. "Student perceptions on using blogs for reflective learning in higher educational contexts," Working Papers, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics 2013-06, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Rebecca Allen & Jay Allnutt, 2013. "Matched panel data estimates of the impact of Teach First on school and departmental performance," DoQSS Working Papers, Department of Quantitative Social Science - Institute of Education, University of London 13-11, Department of Quantitative Social Science - Institute of Education, University of London.
- Fabrizio Gerli & Sara Bonesso & Claudio Pizzi & Mariachiara Barzotto, 2013. "Graduates' emotional competency: aligning academic programs, firms' requirements and students' profiles," Working Papers 13, Department of Management, UniversitÃ Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Mahuteau, Stéphane & Mavromaras, Kostas G., 2013. "An Analysis of the Impact of Socioeconomic Disadvantage and School Quality on the Probability of School Dropout," IZA Discussion Papers 7566, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Okabe, Masayoshi, 2013. "Where does Philippine education go? : the "K to 12" program and reform of Philippine basic education," IDE Discussion Papers, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO) 425, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Emerson, Patrick M. & Ponczek, Vladimir & Portela Souza, André, 2013. "Child Labor and Learning," IZA Discussion Papers 7578, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oecd, 2013. "Could Learning Strategies Reduce the Performance Gap Between Advantaged and Disadvantaged Students?," PISA in Focus, OECD Publishing 30, OECD Publishing.
- Higgins, Tim & Sinning, Mathias, 2013. "Modeling Income Dynamics for Public Policy Design: An Application to Income Contingent Student Loans," IZA Discussion Papers 7556, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Leonidas A. Zampetakis & Afroditi Anagnosti & Stelios Rozakis, 2013. "Understanding entrepreneurial intentions of students in agriculture and related sciences," Working Papers 2013-4, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Selim Gulesci & Erik Meyersson, 2013. ""For the love or the Republic" Education, Secularism, and Empowerment," Working Papers 490, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Oecd, 2013. "How Can Teacher Feedback Be Used to Improve The Classroom Disciplinary Climate?," Teaching in Focus, OECD Publishing 3, OECD Publishing.
- Owen, Ann & Phillips, Anne, 2013. "Education, income, and the distribution of happiness," MPRA Paper 49387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William T. Alpert & Alexander Vaninsky, 2013. "Efficiency of College Education in the Labor Market of the United States," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2013-22, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.