Report NEP-EDU-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ralph Stinebrickner & Todd Stinebrickner, 2013. "A Major in Science? Initial Beliefs and Final Outcomes for College Major and Dropout," University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity Working Papers, University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity 20134, University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity.
- Santín, Daniel & Sicilia, Gabriela, 2012. "The educational efficiency drivers in Uruguay: Findings from PISA 2009," MPRA Paper 48420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barrera-Osorio, Felipe & Filmer, Deon, 2013. "Incentivizing schooling for learning : evidence on the impact of alternative targeting approaches," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6541, The World Bank.
- Nicolas Grau, 2013. "The Impact of College Admissions Policies on The Performance of High School Students," PIER Working Paper Archive, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania 13-040, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Motkuri, Venkatanarayana & Mishra, Uday Shankar, 2013. "Education and Mortality in India," MPRA Paper 48585, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asdis Hlokk THEODORSDOTTIR & Ingunn SAEMUNDSDOTTIR & Johan MALMQVIST & Sylvain TURENNE & Siegfried ROUVRAIS, 2013. "Comparison of Hiring and Promotion Criteria Linked to Teaching, Educational Development and Professional Engineering Skills," Post-Print, HAL hal-00846190, HAL.
- Erikson Arcaira & Stephen Coleman & Jacly MacFarlane & rea Palmiter & Brenda Turnbull & Beatirce Birman & Erin Dunlop & Jane Hannaway & Umut Ozek & Steve Glazerman & Elias Walsh & Michael Feurer & Max, 2013. "Evaluation of the DC Public Education Reform Amendment Act (PERAA): School Year 2010-2011," Mathematica Policy Research Reports, Mathematica Policy Research 7837, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Solis, Alex, 2013. "Credit Access and College Enrollment," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2013:12, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Lee, Brian H.Y., 2013. "Teens, Technology, and Transportation: An exploration of the digital lives of high schoolers," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley qt5g24r9x6, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2013. "Postgraduate Education, Labor Participation, and Wages: An empirical analysis using micro data from Japan," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 13065, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Michael Luca & Jonathan Smith, 2013. "Strategic Disclosure: The Case of Business School Rankings," Harvard Business School Working Papers, Harvard Business School 14-010, Harvard Business School.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Almudena Sevilla-Sanz, 2013. "Low-skilled Immigration and Parenting Investments of College-educated Mothers in the United States: Evidence from Time-use Data," CReAM Discussion Paper Series, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London 1316, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.