Report NEP-EDU-2013-07-20This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oecd, 2013. "Does it Matter Which School a Student Attends?," PISA in Focus, OECD Publishing 27, OECD Publishing.
- Oecd, 2013. "What Makes Urban Schools Different?," PISA in Focus, OECD Publishing 28, OECD Publishing.
- Najy Benhassine & Florencia Devoto & Esther Duflo & Pascaline Dupas & Victor Pouliquen, 2013. "Turning a Shove into a Nudge? A â€œLabeled Cash Transferâ€ for Education," NBER Working Papers 19227, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy N. Bond & Kevin Lang, 2013. "The Black-White Education-Scaled Test-Score Gap in Grades K-7," NBER Working Papers 19243, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neil T.N. Ferguson & Maren M. Michaelsen, 2013. "The Legacy of Conflict: Regional Deprivation and School Performance in Northern Ireland," HiCN Working Papers 151, Households in Conflict Network.
- Ira Nichols-Barrer & Joshua Haimson, 2013. "Impacts of Five Expeditionary Learning Middle Schools on Academic Achievement," Mathematica Policy Research Reports, Mathematica Policy Research 7821, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Elizabeth Dhuey & Stephen Lipscomb, 2013. "Funding Special Education by Total District Enrollment: Advantages, Disadvantages, and Policy Considerations," Mathematica Policy Research Reports, Mathematica Policy Research 7830, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Son Thierry Ly & Arnaud Riegert, 2013. "Persistent Classmates: How Familiarity with Peers Protects from Disruptive School Transitions," PSE Working Papers halshs-00842265, HAL.
- Oecd, 2013. "Grade Expectations," PISA in Focus, OECD Publishing 26, OECD Publishing.
- Christoph Eder, 2013. "Displacement and Education of the Next Generation: Evidence from Bosnia and Herzegovina," HiCN Working Papers 152, Households in Conflict Network.
- Justine S. Hastings & Christopher A. Neilson & Seth D. Zimmerman, 2013. "Are Some Degrees Worth More than Others? Evidence from college admission cutoffs in Chile," NBER Working Papers 19241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexandr Akimov & Robert Bianchi & Michael Drew, 2013. "Industry-academic partnerships in finance programmes. Cast of CFA-partnered programmes," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201308, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Angrist, Noam & Patrinos, Harry Anthony & Schlotter, Martin, 2013. "An expansion of a global data set on educational quality : a focus on achievement in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6536, The World Bank.
- Mohamad Fahmi & Ben Satriatna, 2013. "Development in Education Sector: Are the Poor Catching Up?," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201315, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jul 2013.
- Oecd, 2013. "How is International Student Mobility Shaping Up?," Education Indicators in Focus 14, OECD Publishing.