Report NEP-EDU-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- António Afonso, & Mohamed Ayadi, & Sourour Ramzi,, 2013. "Assessment of efficiency in basic and secondary education in Tunisia, a regional analysis," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/06, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Lisa Barrow & Amy Claessens & Diane Whitmore Schanzenbach, 2013. "The Impact of Chicago’s Small High School Initiative," NBER Working Papers 18889, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hideo Akabayashi & Ryuichi Tanaka, 2013. "Long-Term Effects of Preschooling on Educational Attainments," GRIPS Discussion Papers 12-21, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Maldonado, Dario, 2013. "Mixed oligopoly in education," IDEI Working Papers 766, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Borkum, Evan & He, Fang & Linden, Leigh L., 2013. "The Effects of School Libraries on Language Skills: Evidence from a Randomized Controlled Trial in India," IZA Discussion Papers 7267, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- B. Ben Halima & N. Chusseau & J. Hellier, 2013. "Skill Premia and Intergenerational Skill Transmission: The French Case," Working Papers 285, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Raul Ramos & Juan Carlos Duque & Sandra Nieto, 2013. "“Decomposing the Rural-Urban Differential in Student Achievement in Colombia Using PISA Microdata”," IREA Working Papers 201223, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Baert, Stijn & Cockx, Bart, 2013. "Pure Ethnic Gaps in Educational Attainment and School to Work Transitions: When Do They Arise?," IZA Discussion Papers 7262, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Backman, Mikaela, 2013. "Regional Variation of Returns to Education," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 300, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Brendan Houng & Moshe Justman, 2013. "Comparing Least-Squares Value-Added Analysis and Student Growth Percentile Analysis for Evaluating Student Progress and Estimating School Effects," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n07, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.