Report NEP-EDU-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Javier Valbuena, 2012. "A Longitudinal Perspective on Higher Education Participation in the UK," Studies in Economics 1215, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Elena Meschi & Francesco Scervini, 2012. "GINI DP 61: Expansion of Schooling and Educational Inequality in Europe: Educational Kuznets Curve Revisited," GINI Discussion Papers 61, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Ronny Freier & Johanna Storck, 2012. "The Treatment Effect of Attending a High-Quality School and the Influence of Unobservables," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1256, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Caner, Asena & Okten, Cagla, 2012. "Higher Education in Turkey: Subsidizing the Rich or the Poor?," IZA Discussion Papers 7011, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Horstschräer, Julia, 2012. "Decentralizing university admission: Evidence from a natural experiment," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-076, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Caterina Novella & Domenico Lembo & Massimo Mecella & Mario Vacca, 2012. "Note sulla scuola del 21°secolo: il concetto di scuola 2.0 e una proposta di classificazione," DIAG Technical Reports 2012-05, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Annabelle Krause & Ulf Rinne & Simone Schüller, 2012. "Kick It Like Özil?: Decomposing the Native-Migrant Education Gap," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 508, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Joan Rosselló-Villalonga, 2012. "Stratification of public universities and students's segretation," DEA Working Papers 45, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Premand, Patrick & Brodmann, Stefanie & Almeida, Rita & Grun, Rebekka & Barouni, Mahdi, 2012. "Entrepreneurship training and self-employment among university graduates : evidence from a randomized trial in Tunisia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6285, The World Bank.
- Quinn Moore & Robert G. Wood & rew Clarkwest & Alexandra Killewald & Shannon Monahan, 2012. "The Long-Term Effects of Building Strong Families: A Relationship Skills Education Program for Unmarried Parents," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7580, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Cinzia Daraio & Giancarlo Ruocco, 2012. "An Empirical Approach to Compare the Performance of Heterogeneous Academic Fields," DIAG Technical Reports 2012-03, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".