Report NEP-EDU-2012-08-23This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hou, Feng & Picot, Garnett, 2012. "Immigrant Status, Early Skill Development, and Postsecondary Participation: A Comparison of Canada and Switzerland," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2012344e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Kuehn, Zoe & Landeras, Pedro, 2012. "The Effect of Family Background on Student Effort," MPRA Paper 40531, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eurico, Sofia & Valle, PatrÃcia & Silva, JoÃ£o Albino & Marques, Catarina, 2012. "Segmenting Graduate Consumers of Higher Education in Tourism: An Extension of the ECSI Model," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2012-7, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Justine S. Hastings & Christopher A. Neilson & Seth D. Zimmerman, 2012. "The Effect of School Choice on Intrinsic Motivation and Academic Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 18324, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Turturean, Monica & TURTUREAN, Ciprian Ionel, 2012. "Comparative analysis of students training needs regarding Internet and its effects," MPRA Paper 40434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip R. P. Coelho & Tung Liu, 2012. "The Returns to College Education," Working Papers 201202, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2012.
- Laura Rosendahl Huber & Randolph Sloof & Mirjam van Praag, 2012. "The Effect of Early Entrepreneurship Education: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-041/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jeffrey Brown & Chichun Fang & Francisco Gomes, 2012. "Risk and Returns to Education," NBER Working Papers 18300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.