Report NEP-EDU-2012-05-08This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aleksander Kucel & Montserrat Vilalta-Bufi, 2012. "Why do university graduates regret their study program? A comparison between Spain and the Netherlands," Working Papers in Economics 279, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- De Witte, Kristof & Rogge, Nicky, 2012. "Problem-based learning in secondary education: Evaluation by a randomized experiment," Working Papers 2012/11, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:64038 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Naci H. Mocan & Colin Cannonier, 2012. "Empowering Women Through Education: Evidence from Sierra Leone," NBER Working Papers 18016, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chiara Binelli & Marta Rubio Codina, 2012. "The returns to private education: evidence from Mexico," IFS Working Papers W12/08, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jaap Dronkers & Manon de Heus & Mark Levels, 2012. "Immigrant Pupils' Scientific Performance: The Influence of Educational System Features of Origin and Destination Countries," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1212, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- De Witte, Kristof & Rogge, Nicky & Cherchye, Laurens & Van Puyenbroeck, Tom, 2012. "Accounting for economies of scope in performance evaluations of university professors," Working Papers 2012/10, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Ramos, Raul & Duque, Juan Carlos & Nieto, Sandra, 2012. "Decomposing the Rural-Urban Differential in Student Achievement in Colombia Using PISA Microdata," IZA Discussion Papers 6515, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Firpo, Sergio & Pieri, Renan & Portela Souza, André, 2012. "Electoral Impacts of Uncovering Public School Quality: Evidence from Brazilian Municipalities," IZA Discussion Papers 6524, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rosendahl Huber, Laura & Sloof, Randolph & van Praag, Mirjam, 2012. "The Effect of Early Entrepreneurship Education: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 6512, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Esther Mbise & Ronald S.J. Tuninga, 2012. "Measuring Business Schools’ Service Quality in an Emerging Market Using an Extended SERVQUAL Instrument," Working Papers 2012/04, Maastricht School of Management.
- Aysit Tansel & Nil Demet Güngör, 2012. "Gender Effects of Education on Economic Development in Turkey," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1209, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Brunello, Giorgio & De Paola, Maria & Labartino, Giovanna, 2012. "More Apples Less Chips? The Effect of School Fruit Schemes on the Consumption of Junk Food," IZA Discussion Papers 6496, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).