Report NEP-EDU-2012-03-14This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hammitt, James & Liu, Jin-Tan & Tsou, Meng-Wen, 2011. "The Intergenerational Transmission of Education: Evidence from Taiwanese Adoptions," TSE Working Papers 11-273, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Djavad Salehi-Isfahani & Nadia Belhaj Hassine, 2012. "Equality of Opportunity in Education in the Middle East and North Africa," Working Papers e07-33, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Diego Restuccia & Guillaume Vandenbroucke, 2012. "The Evolution of Education: A Macroeconomic Analysis," Working Papers tecipa-446, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:aia:ginidp:dp22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Buchner Charlotte & Smits Wendy & Velden Rolf van der, 2012. "Education, cognitive skills and earnings of males and females," Research Memoranda 010, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Bauchmüller, Robert, 2012. "Gains from child-centred Early Childhood Education: Evidence from a Dutch pilot programme," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 016, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Leonardo Gasparini & Sebastián Galiani & Guillermo Cruces & Pablo Acosta, 2012. "Educational Upgrading and Returns to Skills in Latin America. Evidence from a Supply-Demand Framework, 1990-2010," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0127, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Garrouste, Christelle & Loi, Massimo, 2011. "School-to-work transitions in Europe: Paths towards a permanent contract," MPRA Paper 37167, University Library of Munich, Germany.