Report NEP-EDU-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carolina Castagnetti & Silvia Dal Bianco & Luisa Rosti, 2011. "Shortening university career fades the signal away. Evidence from Italy," Quaderni di Dipartimento, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods 146, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- C. Kirabo Jackson, 2012. "Do College-Prep Programs Improve Long-Term Outcomes?," NBER Working Papers 17859, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Riddell, W. Craig & Song, Xueda, 2012. "The Role of Education in Technology Use and Adoption: Evidence from the Canadian Workplace and Employee Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 6377, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kuehn, Zoe & Landeras, Pedro, 2012. "Study Time and Scholarly Achievement in PISA," Working Papers 2012-02, FEDEA.
- Riddell, Chris & Riddell, W. Craig, 2012. "The Pitfalls of Work Requirements in Welfare-to-Work Policies: Experimental Evidence on Human Capital Accumulation in the Self-Sufficiency Project," IZA Discussion Papers 6378, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Javier GarcÃa-EstÃ©vez & NÃ©stor Duch-Brown, 2012. "Student graduation: to what extent does university expenditure matter?," Working Papers 2012/4, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:47 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Isabelle Huault & VÃ©ronique Perret, 2011. "Critical Management Education as a Vehicle for Emancipation: Exploring the Philosophy of Jacques RanciÃ¨re," Post-Print halshs-00664214, HAL.
- KOISSY KPEIN Sandrine AÃ¯da & KUEPIE Mathias & TENIKUE Michel, 2012. "Fertility shock and schooling," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2012-12, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Sebastian Braun & Nadja Dwenger & Dorothea KÃ¼bler & Alexander Westkamp, 2012. "Implementing quotas in university admissions: An experimental analysis," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-005, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Audretsch, David B. & Leyden, Dennis P. & Link, Albert N., 2012. "Regional Appropriation of University-Based Knowledge and Technology for Economic Development," Working Papers 12-3, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.