Report NEP-EDU-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Odd Eiken, 2011. "The Kunskapsskolan (“The Knowledge School”): A Personalised Approach to Education," CELE Exchange, Centre for Effective Learning Environments 2011/1, OECD Publishing.
- M. Sartarelli & A. Tampieri, 2011. "How do Performance Targets Affect Future Performance by Students and Schools?," Working Papers wp760, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Elizabeth U. Cascio & Nora E. Gordon & Sarah J. Reber, 2011. "Federal Aid and Equality of Educational Opportunity: Evidence from the Introduction of Title I in the South," NBER Working Papers 17155, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- SENOU, Barthélemy Mahugnon, 2011.
"Quel enseignement supérieur pour une meilleure insertion professionnelle au Bénin ?
[What higher education for better employability in Benin?]," MPRA Paper 31553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lorraine Dearden & Alfonso Miranda & Sophia Rabe-Hesketh, 2011. "Measuring school value added with administrative data: the problem of missing variables," DoQSS Working Papers 11-05, Department of Quantitative Social Science - Institute of Education, University of London.
- Kerstin Schneider & Claudia Schuchart & Horst Weishaupt & Andrea Riedel, 2011. "The effect of free primary school choice on ethnic groups – Evidence from a policy reform," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp11007, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Clemens Noelke & Daniel Horn, 2011. "Social Transformation and the Transition from Vocational Education to Work," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 1105, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Elisa Birch & Phil Hancock, 2011. "The Impact Of On-Line Lecture Recordings On Student Performance," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 11-09, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Rentocchini, Francesco & Manjarrés-Henrìquez, Liney & D'Este, Pablo & Grimaldi, Rosa, 2011. "The effect of academic consulting on research performance: evidence from five Spanish universities," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201103, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Joan Wilson, 2011. "Are England’s Academies More Inclusive or More ‘Exclusive’? The Impact of Institutional Change on the Pupil Profile of Schools," CEE Discussion Papers 0125, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Arnaud Lefranc, 2011. "Educational expansion, earnings compression and changes in intergenerational economic mobility : Evidence from French cohorts, 1931-1976," THEMA Working Papers 2011-11, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Gregory Gilpin & Michael Kaganovich, 2011. "The Quantity and Quality of Teachers: Dynamics of the Trade-off," Caepr Working Papers 2011-006, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Azagra-Caro, Joaquín M., 2011. "Access to universities' public knowledge: Who's more nationalist?," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201102, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 10 Feb 2012.
- Anna Lovasz & Barbara Pertold-Gebicka, 2011. "College Degree Supply, Productivity Spillovers and Occupational Allocation of Graduates in Central European Countries," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 1103, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Joanna Sikora & Artur Pokropek, 2011. "Gendered Career Expectations of Students: Perspectives from PISA 2006," OECD Education Working Papers 57, OECD Publishing.
- Sun-Young Rieh & Jin-Wook Kim & Woong-Sang Yu, 2011. "User Participation: A New Approach to School Design in Korea," CELE Exchange, Centre for Effective Learning Environments 2011/4, OECD Publishing.
- Jens Guldbaek & Hanna Bohn Vinkel & Mie Guldbaek Broens, 2011. "Transforming Pedagogical Ethos into an Effective Learning Environment," CELE Exchange, Centre for Effective Learning Environments 2011/3, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2011-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eric P. Bettinger & Brent J. Evans & Devin G. Pope, 2011. "Improving College Performance and Retention the Easy Way: Unpacking the ACT Exam," NBER Working Papers 17119, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.