Report NEP-EDU-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jacobus de Hoop, 2010. "Selective Secondary Education and School Participation in Sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence from Malawi," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-041/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Emanuelle Bourbeau & Pierre Lefebvre & Philip Merrigan, 2011. "Provincial Returns to Education for 21 to 35 year-olds: Results from the 1991-2006 Canadian Analytic Censuses Files," Cahiers de recherche 1106, CIRPEE.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:007245 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard Mussa, 2010. "Household Economic Status, Schooling Costs, and Schooling Bias Against Non-biological Children in Malawi," SALDRU Working Papers 48, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Alcalde, Jose & Romero-Medina, Antonio, 2011. "On Stability and Efficiency in School Choice Problems," MPRA Paper 28831, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Picot, Garnett Hou, Feng, 2011. "Preparing for Success in Canada and the United States: The Determinants of Educational Attainment Among the Children of Immigrants," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2011332e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Hao Feng & Ming Lu, 2010. "School Quality and Housing Prices: Empirical Evidence Based on a Natural Experiment in Shanghai, China," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-154, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hessel Oosterbeek & Reyn van Ewijk, 2010. "Gender Peer Effects in University: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-113/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Joern H. Block & Lennart Hoogerheide & Roy Thurik, 2010. "Are Education and Entrepreneurial Income Endogenous and do Family Background Variables make Sense as Instruments? A Bayesian Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-024/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sharon Belenzon & Mark Schankerman, 2010. "Spreading the Word: Geography, Policy and University Knowledge Diffusion," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 50, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Rocco, Lorenzo, 2011. "The Effect of Immigration on the School Performance of Natives: Cross Country Evidence Using PISA Test Scores," IZA Discussion Papers 5479, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mimi Engel & Brian A. Jacob, 2011. "New Evidence on Teacher Labor Supply," NBER Working Papers 16802, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Koerselman, Kristian, 2011. "Incentives from Curriculum Tracking: Cross-national and UK Evidence," Working Paper Series 3/2011, Swedish Institute for Social Research.