Report NEP-EDU-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Clarke, Paul & Crawford, Claire & Steele, Fiona & Vignoles, Anna, 2010. "The Choice Between Fixed and Random Effects Models: Some Considerations for Educational Research," IZA Discussion Papers 5287, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nerman, Måns & Owens, Trudy, 2010. "The Push Towards UPE and the Determinants of the Demand for Education in Tanzania," Working Papers in Economics 472, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 13 Mar 2012.
- Valérie Vierstraete & Eric Yergeau, 2010. "Performance of the Different Methods of Study Financing: A Measurement through the Data Envelopment Analysis Method," Cahiers de recherche 10-24, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Ludger Woessmann, 2010. "How Much Do Educational Outcomes Matter in OECD Countries?," NBER Working Papers 16515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claire Crawford & Anna Vignoles, 2010. "An analysis of the educational progress of children with special educational needs," DoQSS Working Papers 10-19, Department of Quantitative Social Science - Institute of Education, University of London.
- Savita Bhat & N S Siddharthan, 2010. "Human Capital, Labour Productivity and Employment," Working Papers id:3110, eSocialSciences.
- Piatek, Rémi & Pinger, Pia, 2010. "Maintaining (Locus of) Control? Assessing the Impact of Locus of Control on Education Decisions and Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 5289, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Popov, Sergey V. & Bernhardt, Dan, 2010. "University Competition, Grading Standards and Grade Inflation," MPRA Paper 26461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sharon Belenzon & Mark Schankerman, 2010. "Spreading the Word: Geography, Policy and Knowledge Spillovers," CEP Discussion Papers dp1005, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Pablo Campos Calvo-Sotelo, 2010. "The Concept of “Educational Campus” and its Application in Spanish Universities," CELE Exchange, Centre for Effective Learning Environments 2010/8, OECD Publishing.
- Andrew Sharpe & Jean-François Arsenault, 2010. "Investing in Aboriginal Education in Canada: An Economic Perspective," CSLS Research Reports 2010-03, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.