Report NEP-EDU-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:22845 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:006814 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sarah Brockhoff & Tim Krieger & Daniel Meierrieks, 2010. "Ties That Do Not Bind (Directly): The Education-Terrorism Nexus Revisited," Working Papers 26, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Alexander Haupt & Tim Krieger & Thomas Lange, 2010. "A Note on Brain Gain and Brain Drain: Permanent Migration and Education Policy," Working Papers 27, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- de Carvalho Filho, Irineu & Colistete, Renato P., 2010. "Education Performance: Was It All Determined 100 Years Ago? Evidence From São Paulo, Brazil," MPRA Paper 24494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tu, Jiong, 2010. "Explaining the Labour Market Outcomes of First, Second and Third Generation Immigrants in Canada," IZA Discussion Papers 5128, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Herani, Gobind M. & Shirazi, Riaz Ahmed, 2010. "A brief report of research activities of Indus Institute of Higher Eduction (IIHE) Karachi, Pakistan 2007-2010 (August)," MPRA Paper 24437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fietze, Simon & Holst, Elke & Tobsch, Verena, 2010. "Germany's Next Top Manager: Does Personality Explain the Gender Career Gap?," IZA Discussion Papers 5110, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gibson, John & McKenzie, David, 2010. "The Economic Consequences of "Brain Drain" of the Best and Brightest: Microeconomic Evidence from Five Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 5124, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).