Report NEP-EDU-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sjögren, Anna, 2010. "Graded children – evidence of longrun consequences of school grades from a nationwide reform," Working Paper Series 2010:7, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Thomas Brenner & Charlotte Schlump, 2010. "University Education, Public Research and Employment Growth in Regions â€“ An Empirical Study of Germany," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2010-02, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Deborah Cobb-Clark & Trong-Ha Nguyen, 2010. "Immigration Background and the Intergenerational Correlation in Education," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2010n09, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Gartell, Marie, 2010. "The College-to-work Transition during the 1990:s. Evidence from Sweden," Arbetsrapport 2010:3, Institute for Futures Studies.
- B. Clarysse & S. Mosey & I. Lambrecht, 2010. "New Trends in Technology Management Education: A View from Europe," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/647, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Dr. Vidya Nath Koirala & Dr. Susan Acharya, 2010. "Girls in Science and Technology Education: A Study on Access, Participation, and Performance of Girls in Nepal," Working Papers id:2517, eSocialSciences.
- T.R. Dilip, 2010. "School Educational Attainment in Kerela: Trends and Differentials," Working Papers id:2516, eSocialSciences.
- Sam Allgood & William Bosshardt & Wilbert van der Klaauw & Michael Watts, 2010. "Is economics coursework, or majoring in economics, associated with different civic behaviors?," Staff Reports 450, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Katsushi S. Imai & Takahiro Sato, 2010. "Fertility, Parental Education and Development in India: New Evidence from National Household Survey Data," Discussion Paper Series DP2010-17, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Anja Dettmann & Sidonia von Proff, 2010. "Inventor collaboration over distance â€“ a comparison of academic and corporate patents," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2010-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Cain Polidano & Kostas Mavromaras, 2010. "Participation in and Completion of Vocational Education and Training for People with Disability," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2010n08, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Sergio Beraldo, 2010. "Differences in IQ predict Italian North-South differences in (among other things) income: a comment," ICER Working Papers 06-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Item repec:uto:labeco:201009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bold, Tessa & Gauthier, Bernard & Svensson, Jakob & Wane, Waly, 2010. "Delivering service indicators in education and health in Africa : a proposal," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5327, The World Bank.