Report NEP-EDU-2010-04-04This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Khattri, Nidhi & Ling, Cristina & Jha, Shreyasi, 2010. "The effects of school-based management in the Philippines : an initial assessment using administrative data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5248, The World Bank.
- BenDavid-Hadar, Iris & Ziderman, Adrian, 2010. "A New Model for Equitable and Efficient Resource Allocation to Schools: The Israeli Case," IZA Discussion Papers 4822, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Vassilis Tselios, 2010. "Returns to Migration, Education, and Externalities in the European Union," Working Papers 2010.25, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Thomas Otter & Carlos Villalobos Barría, 2010. "Determinants of Student Achievements in the Primary Education of Paraguay," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 198, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Corak, Miles & Lauzon, Darren, 2010. "Differences in the Distribution of High School Achievement: The Role of Class Size and Time-in-Term," IZA Discussion Papers 4824, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hendrik Jürges, 2009. "The effect of compulsory schooling on health - evidence from biomarkers," MEA discussion paper series 09183, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Brian Nolan & Gosta Esping-Andersen & Christopher T. Whelan & Bertrand Maitre, 2010. "The Role of Social Institutions in Inter-Generational Mobility," Working Papers 201018, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Belzil, Christian & Hansen, Jörgen, 2010. "The Distinction between Dictatorial and Incentive Policy Interventions and its Implication for IV Estimation," IZA Discussion Papers 4835, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Strulik, Holger, 2010. "School Attendance and Child Labor - A Model of Collective Behavior," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-441, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Di Pietro, Giorgio, 2010. "The Impact of Degree Class on the First Destinations of Graduates: A Regression Discontinuity Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 4836, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Camacho, Carmen & Shen, I-Ling, 2010. "Public Education for the Children Left Behind," IZA Discussion Papers 4833, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tomoki Sekiguchi, 2010. "Career Development of College Students through Part-Time Work: The Role of Leader-Member Exchange and Taking Charge Behavior," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-10, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).