Report NEP-EDU-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michela Ponzo, 2009. "The Effects Of School Competition On The Achievement Of Italian Students," Working Papers 200920, UniversitÃ della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Smyth, Emer, 2009. "Junior Cycle Education: Insights from a Longitudinal Study of Students," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) RB2009/4/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Maria De Paola & Michela Ponzo & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2009. "Class Size Effects On Student Achievement: Heterogeneity Across Abilities And Fields," Working Papers 200919, UniversitÃ della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Michael B Coelli, 2009. "Parental Job Loss, Income Shocks and the Education Enrolment of Youth," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, The University of Melbourne 1060, The University of Melbourne.
- Friesen, Jane & Javdani, Mohsen & Woodcock, Simon D., 2009. "Does Public Information about School Quality Lead to Flight from Low-Achieving Schools?," IZA Discussion Papers 4632, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frank M. Fossen & Daniela Glocker, 2009. "Expected Future Earnings, Taxation, and University Enrollment: A Microeconometric Model with Uncertainty," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 241, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Francesco Burchi, 2009. "On the Contribution of Motherâ€™s Education to Childrenâ€™s Nutritional Capabilities in Mozambique," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0101, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:14/09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fabian Kindermann, 2009. "Public versus Private Education with Risky Human Capital," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 246, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- MarÃa Laura AlzÃºa & Catherine Rodriguez & Edgar Villa, 2009. "The Quality of Life in Prisons: Do Educational Programs Reduce In-prison Conflicts?," CEDLAS, Working Papers, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata 0091, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Daniel Aaronson & Bhashkar Mazumder, 2009. "The impact of Rosenwald Schools on Black achievement," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago WP-09-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Violaine Faubert, 2009. "School Evaluation: Current Practices in OECD Countries and a Literature Review," OECD Education Working Papers 42, OECD Publishing.
- Thomas Bolli & Frank Somogyi, 2009. "Do Competitively Acquired Funds Induce Public Research Institutions to Behave Efficiently?," KOF Working papers 09-242, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- van Praag, Mirjam C. & van Witteloostuijn, Arjen & van der Sluis, Justin, 2009. "Returns for Entrepreneurs vs. Employees: The Effect of Education and Personal Control on the Relative Performance of Entrepreneurs vs. Wage Employees," IZA Discussion Papers 4628, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Klein, Alexander, 2009. "Did Childrenâ€™s Education Matter? Family Migration as a Mechanism of Human Capital Investment. Evidence From Nineteenth Century Bohemia," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 923, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Richter, Wolfram F. & Braun, Christoph, 2009. "Efficient Subsidization of Human Capital Accumulation with Overlapping Generations and Endogenous Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 4629, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).