Report NEP-EDU-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Bound & Michael Lovenheim & Sarah Turner, 2009. "Why Have College Completion Rates Declined? An Analysis of Changing Student Preparation and Collegiate Resources," NBER Working Papers 15566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pal, Sarmistha, 2009. "Public Infrastructure, Location of Private Schools and Primary School Attainment in an Emerging Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 4572, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Neil Shephard, 2009. "Income contingent tuition fees for universities," Economics Papers, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford 2009-W13, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Konstantopoulos, Spyros, 2009. "How Consistent Are Class Size Effects?," IZA Discussion Papers 4566, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- d'Haultfoeuille, Xavier & Maurel, Arnaud, 2009. "Inference on a Generalized Roy Model, with an Application to Schooling Decisions in France," IZA Discussion Papers 4606, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elias Katsikas & Theologos Dergiades, 2009. "Higher Education Policy in Greece: Filling the Danaids' Jar," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia 2009_16, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Nov 2009.
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Woessmann, Ludger, 2009. "Do Better Schools Lead to More Growth? Cognitive Skills, Economic Outcomes, and Causation," IZA Discussion Papers 4575, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).