Report NEP-EDU-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ghazala Azmat & Nagore Iriberri, 2009. "The importance of relative performance feedback information: Evidence from a natural experiment using high school students," Economics Working Papers 1148, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Mar 2010.
- M. Knockaert & B. Clarysse & M. Wright & A. Lockett, 2008. "Agency and similarity effects and the VCâ€™s attitude towards academic spin-out investing," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 08/537, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Novarese, Marco, 2009. "Past success and present overconfidence," MPRA Paper 13754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kannan, Srinivasan, 2009. "ICT in Education: A Study of Public Health Education," MPRA Paper 13768, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:13659 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Subha Mani & John Hoddinott & John Strauss, 2009. "Determinants of Schooling Outcomes: Empirical Evidence from Rural Ethiopia," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series, Fordham University, Department of Economics dp2009-03, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Farchy, Emily, 2009. "The impact of EU accession on human capital formation : can migration fuel a brain gain ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4845, The World Bank.
- Anna Stepanova, 2009. "R&D Spillovers, Concentration and Market Performance," Studies in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Kent 0901, Department of Economics, University of Kent.