Report NEP-EDU-2009-02-22This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrés Fuentes, 2009. "Raising Education Outcomes in Spain," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 666, OECD Publishing.
- Riddell, W. Craig & Song, Xueda, 2009. "The Causal Effects of Education on Adaptability," CLSRN Working Papers clsrn_admin-2009-15, UBC Department of Economics, revised 16 Feb 2009.
- Stephan Litschig, 2008. "Financing local development: Quasi-experimental evidence from municipalities in Brazil, 1980-1991," Economics Working Papers 1142, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2012.
- Mansur, Kasim & Abd. Rahim, Dayangku Aslinah & Lim, Beatrice & Mahmud, Roslinah, 2009. "Perception towards the Importance of Education among Muslim Women in Papar, Sabah (Malaysia)," MPRA Paper 13430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Belton Fleisher & Xiaojun Wang & Haizheng Li & Shi Li, 2009. "Access to Higher Education and Inequality: The Chinese Experiment," Working Papers 09-02, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Marc van der Steeg & Roel van Elk & Dinand Webbink, 2008. "Did the 2006 covenants reduce school dropout in the Netherlands?," CPB Document 177, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Julien Pénin, 2009. "On the consequences of university patenting: What can we learn by asking directly to academic inventors?," Working Papers of BETA 2009-04, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Pamela Ortiz Arévalo, 2009. "Does sex education influence sexual and reproductive behaviour of women? Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers. Serie AD 2009-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).