Report NEP-EDU-2009-02-07This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Belot, MichÃ¨le & James, Jonathan, 2009. "Healthy school meals and educational outcomes," ISER Working Paper Series 2009-01, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Buchmann, Gabriel & Neri, Marcelo Cortes, 2008. "The Brazilian Education Quality Index (Ideb): Measurement and Incentives Upgrades," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 686, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Conti, Gabriella & Galeotti, Andrea & Mueller, Gerrit & Pudney, Stephen, 2009. "Popularity," ISER Working Paper Series 2009-03, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Campante, Filipe R. & Chor, Davin, 2008. "Schooling and Political Participation in a Neoclassical Framework: Theory and Evidence," Working Paper Series rwp08-043, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Deller, Steven & Preissing, John, 2008. "The Specialist in Today's University of Wisconsin--Extension," Staff Paper Series 521, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Thomas S. Dee, 2009. "Stereotype Threat and the Student-Athlete," NBER Working Papers 14705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Foltz, Jeremy D. & Barham, Bradford L., 2008. "The Productivity Effects of Extension Appointments in Land Grant Colleges," Staff Paper Series 527, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- William Shobe, 2008. "Getting Into Neutral: Climate Policy and the University," Working Papers 2008-04, Center for Economic and Policy Studies.
- C. Hirsch & G. Sulis, 2008. "Schooling, Production Structure and Growth: An Empirical Analysis on Italian Regions," Working Paper CRENoS 200821, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Ana Sofia Lopes & Paulino Teixeira, 2009. "Unobserved Worker Ability, Firm Heterogeneity, and the Returns to Schooling and Training," GEMF Working Papers 2009-03, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Hirnissa, M.T & Habibullah, M.S. & Baharom, A.H., 2008. "Defense, Education and Health Expenditures in Selected Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 13107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patricia Jerez, 2008. "Los Pregraduados Trabajan. Análisis Del Grado De Inserción De Los Estudiantes De La Facultad De Ciencias Económicas De La Universidad Nacional De Loma," ECONOMÃA, GESTIÃN Y DESARROLLO 005231, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - CALI.